Developed by a coffee roaster who wanted a commercial brewer that would help their coffee taste as deep and rich at a restaurant as it did at the roastery cupping table. Current drip brewer baskets are frequently not clean, passing stale taste to every pot, even though the coffee may be fresh. Their paper filters and above-coffee grounds baskets keep the deep flavor profiles from ever reaching the cup.
Special thanks to patinacreek.com and newdeparturefilms.com
The developers started their roasting business, Storm Mountain Coffee Roasters, in 2003 and quickly learned why this is often the case. Hospitality staff is frequently too busy to spend time cleaning coffee filter baskets and brewers, and much of coffee’s deepest flavors are within the natural oils, which float in water. All these nuance flavors can be tasted when cupping at the roastery, but the traditional commercial drip brewers keep the oils in the top of the grounds basket, away from the actual coffee.
Since coffee presents most honestly with its natural oils, the best choice for brewing is a French press. The flavor it produces is elegant with a velvety mouthfeel, and full of the deep and rich notes that a roaster finds at the cupping table. This acknowledgment set a course of discovery to create a commercial brew system that was capable of showcasing the results of fine growing practices at the plantations, as well as the dedicated work of the roaster to produce the best flavor profile of the coffee.
The French press is a favorite brewing style of industry professionals and coffee lovers around the world. As one of the purest ways to brew coffee—because the coffee and water are immersed evenly throughout the brew process—the richest and most complete flavor profiles come out of a French Press. Still, the long process, messy cleanup, and low volume yield mean this industry favorite had not yet been seriously used commercially…until now.
After nearly 10 years of careful and thoughtful development, Bravura Press has stepped into the industry to successfully address the shortcomings of commercial brewing.
- Patent pending heat system makes Bravura Press time competitive to like-sized drip brewers while lowering energy output.
- Patented removable bottom with side wiper system takes the mess out of clean-up.
- Able to brew over 100 cups of pressed coffee/hour.
While designing for those 3 targeted issues, additional benefits were designed into Bravura.
- It is a beautiful and unique piece of art with front of the house display design that would make any owner proud.
- A Brew Guard was added to stop the over-brewing that could happen if staff let it sit too long.
- An energy saving heat system that saves an average coffee shop around 20% over the current ‘save mode’ of other commercial brewers.
- Wood and leather accessories provide ways to personalize your Bravura. Custom branding on leather is available, and volume orders can include color changes on the plastic and carbon fiber custom covers.
- Faster customer turnaround of excellently brewed, full flavor, rich coffee in cafes.
- Faster table turnover at restaurants.
- Less employee time making individual French Press in low volume creates more time for employees to do other necessary things, and spend more time with patrons.
- Upcharge opportunity which increases ROI significantly more than drip brewers and single or small volume techniques.
- Ability to stay in front of or on trend. Healthy additions while brewing coffee is an upcoming way of life for those who do not drink black coffee. With the new MCT oil and ghee addition craze to coffee, Bravura Press is the only commercial brew system that allows for that to be done quickly for the busy customers in line. It also is possible to add spices, herbs and other natural additions to actually brew coffee drinks. It can make 12 cups in approximately 6.5 minutes, versus 12 cups in an average of 9 minutes from the competitor.
- And more…
More benefits that Bravura offers:
EASE OF USE
- Nothing busy or confusing.
- Options for control panel are: Half pot, Full pot, Start.
- Options for hot water tap are: Start, Dispense.
- User presses coffee manually when light turns on, and dispenses the coffee into an airpot in seconds with the simple twist of a knob.
- To clean: user releases the bottom grounds chamber to dispense spent grounds and reloads same chamber with fresh grounds before reattaching to Bravura Press.
- Easy click-on click-off wiper screens that can be changed between different coffees to maintain pureness of each brew.
INSPIRATION AND DESIGN
THE BEAUTY AND FINE ENGINEERING OF A 1937 BUGATTI.
Made to last, function with superb precision, and deliver pure perfection.
Need we say more, except…
Art that is engineered with excellence and brilliant style.
OUR TEAM SPECIALTIES
ROASTERS FOR NEARLY 20 YEARS
The vision and understanding for the need of Bravura Press.
PROFESSIONAL BUILDER, FORMULA 1 AND CLASSIC CAR ENTHUSIAST
Hence Bravura’s style.
TALENTED AND SEASONED ENGINEERS
The highest standards of quality.
EXPERIENCED NATIONAL SALES DIRECTOR FOR RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT
Understanding of sales chains and working closely and honestly with buyers to help them grow along with Bravura Press.
Learning with honesty over 10 years how multiple demographics prefer Bravura Press’ brewing system.
PREMIER LOGISTICS SPECIALIST
Making sure our customers get their products swiftly and safely.
WELLNESS DIRECTOR AND HEALTH SPECIALIST
Designing to promote creative, healthy drink options to help Bravura’s customers set the coffee industry on a natural path already recognized and used by most larger beverage companies.
for Bravura Press 1000BW3L
|Width:||11 1⁄2 inches|
|Depth:||24 1⁄4 inches|
|Height:||27 3⁄4 inches|
|Operational Width:||14 7⁄8 inches|
|Operational Depth:||27 3⁄4 inches|
|Operational Height:||31 1⁄4 inches|
|Output:||27L per hour|